Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Need recommendations for pneumatic construction stapler

On 3/17/2018 10:36 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

What's a "rot board"? Just a spacer to keep the picket off the
ground?

Damn that was a quick answer! Thanks!!!

(Grin)

I don't know where you live, but you're at least the 3rd person, myself including, that never
heard of a rot board. I live where it rains and snows and have seen lots of wooden fences.
Even put one around my yard many years ago.

Never heard of a rot board until it was mentioned in this thread.

Google, fence rot board and click on images. It is the bottom
horizontal board under the pickets.