Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Need recommendations for pneumatic construction stapler

On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:27:48 -0600, Ignoramus20263
wrote:

I do many things, but one of them is I build wooden crates for
machinery. I would like to buy a good "construction stapler" that
shoots 7/16" wide staples, to attach OSB to 2x4s.

Would anyone recommend a stapler that is well made. I heard many
comments that these staplers cheapened out and simply do not last.

Thanks a ;lot

Used to be pretty good stuff. No idea about now. I have a few Senco
staplers that work pretty well.

http://www.senco.com/

---