Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Festool Roadshow Tomorrow

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 11:42:08 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 3/14/2018 8:29 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 9:00:06 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
By the way, our local Woodcraft will have the big green semi-truck
parked out front in the morning.
Guess I'll stop by and see what I see. :-)

If like Houston you will see your self going home with about $200 worth of
free products.

Which you helped pay for. ;-)

You can say that but the tools mostly paid for them selves after only a
few big pieces of furniture.

True, but the math still says you helped pay for the free stuff they give away. Each little
piece of what you paid "extra" to cover the cost of the give-always is that much less you
made on the stuff you sold. You could sell a thousand of those gorgeous bedroom sets
and you still wouldn't recover the buck or two extra you paid to cover part of the $200 worth
of stuff they give to all those visitors to the green truck.