Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Say Good Bye to the Hitachi Name

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 9:24:48 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/power...5c6e ecb92632

I've known about Hitachi for awhile. Air nailers and miter saws were the two most common Hitachi tools. Always considered them construction crew tools. Not fine woodworking tools used inside a shop. Always use them outside in the rain and dirt making houses, never furniture. Never heard of Metabo until pretty recently. Had heard of Hilti before Metabo. Got lucky (Ha Ha) being introduced to Festool about 10 years ago when a big tool store in town brought them in and had a big sale on them. I guess back then the no sale prices on Festool rule, everyone must sell the tools at the exact same price rule, was not as rigidly enforced by Festool.

Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).