Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default The big lesson of the Tillerson firing

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 1:03:11 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
Fox news:

The nadir of their relationship apparently came last October, when
Tillerson reportedly called his boss a €śf------ moron€ť in private, after
the president told national security officials he wanted to dramatically
expand Americas nuclear arsenal. One senior White House official said
that President Trump, accustomed to flattery and delighted by kowtowing,
never forgot the insult.

Whatever the cause, the manner of Tillersons firing was mean, petty,
and weak €“ in other words, vintage Donald Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...on-firing.html
--
Bod

And after what you just heard Trump say on trade deficits and meeting
with Canada, there can be no doubt that Tillerson is right. Not only
did Trump not know that we have a trade surplus with Canada, not only
did he go after Trudeau with totally false accusations, Trump is now
bragging about it! That last part definitively establishes him as
a grade A moron. I'd say more and more it's likely he does have early
signs of dementia or similar.