Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Even remoaners are not completely stupid...

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Ah - an advocate of everyone paying the same. Not according to their
means.
Say no more.

If I buy food, I pay £100 for it. If you buy food you pay £100 for it.
If I buy electricity, I pay £100 for it. If you buy electricity you pay
£100 for it. If you have less money than me, then you just have to buy
less stuff. Why should you get my hard earned cash?

Now tell us who paid for that liver transplant you had or will soon need?

--
*A day without sunshine is like... night.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.