Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Even remoaners are not completely stupid...

On 15/03/2018 09:34, tim... wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 14/03/2018 23:27, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:26:50 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

I guess there are times when being in a gang can have it's advantages,
especially in these unstable times?

It's called NATO
Rule no 1
An attack on a member is considered an attack on all.

Hey, we are contributing more than other countries, we want out (don't
we?) as that money could go on the NHS instead?

That is why the UK wants an EU army so we don't have to rely on NATO for

except that the UK wants an EU army like a hole in the head

tim

The UK government has been supporting it.