Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] drsporsche928@gmail.com is offline

Default Must be a better way to protect chair legs on tile floors

If you feel industrious find some old thicker leather like an old belt etc. Cut pieces to size and glue them on. More durable than the other alternatives and will not harm your floor.

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 1:06:13 AM UTC-2:30, Danny D wrote:
Three times in the past three years I've bought a complete set
of rubber foot protectors for the wooden chairs that are slid
day in and day out on the tile floors.

I first bought the dark brown rubber chair leg protectors
from Home Depot; then the black protectors at Lowes; and
finally the cream colored rubber chair leg protectors at
ACE Hardware.

They all crack and simply fall apart.

Do they make a rubber chair leg protector that won't
fall apart in a year? Where can I get them?