Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Outfox the market energy suppliers?.

On 14/03/2018 17:51, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:59:47 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:11:26 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 14/03/18 11:31, newshound wrote:
On 13/03/2018 23:25, alan_m wrote:

The cheapenergyclub also says:

Company info: Leicester-based Outfox the Market launched in September
2017, offering 100% renewable electricity.

Has anyone added up all the total volume from all suppliers claiming to
be "100% renewable"?

I would give my eye teeth for a contract that was 0% renewable.

I have a Dutch contract that is 100% renewable. All I did was choose the
cheapest. Despite having 100% clean power I have to pay almost 50% on top of the
bill for environment tax.

I'd happily have a nuclear reactor in my back garden.

I'd be happy if I had a back garden big enough for a nuclear reactor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BES-5 for 3 kWe

Less than a ton, 0.6 m long 0.2 m diameter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOPAZ_nuclear_reactor for 5kWe