Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Even remoaners are not completely stupid...

In article ,
tim... wrote:
and my point is that the EU are bullying us because they are trying to
force a position where we must chose ether one of two unpalatable
solutions to the NI problem, before being allowed to discussing the
future EU/UK trade agreements,

when the solution to the NI problem is easily solved within those EU/UK
trade agreements.

Go on then, explain how. Will give endless fun shooting holes in your
hypothesis.

Please explain how we can have 'control over our borders' which seems so
important to brexiteers, with one of them open between an EU and non EU
country.

--
*Time is fun when you're having flies... Kermit

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.