Billy

Default Holiday Candle Lights

Can you provide a site that sells these units and is easy to understand ?
I'm having a hard time deciphering which x-10 device that I need at
smarthome.com. I just want the most basic x-10 switch, transceiver and
multiple receivers controller by that one transmitter, yet they have all
kinds of special devices that range from $15 to $70.

"TimS" wrote in message
These are the very lowest level modules(2 'prong' dimming lamp) and
controllers (1-4, 5-8, 4 button mini controllers).
X10 site will push different stuff everyday.
They will also send you a E-mail everyday, of you wish.
I'v also had good luck calling the guys and just asking "Can you deal on
this?"
Usually they can.

"Billy" wrote in message
Where are you finding these devices so cheap? I checked out

Samrthome.com
and they seem well above these costs.

"TimS" wrote in message
We use X10 stuff. Minimum 1 lamp module each room, or area (about $4-6

bucks
each if you watch for sales) 1 plug in controller (sometimes 2 for

$10).
From there you can go up to radio remotes and timers and stuff.
Moves from house to house, can light the tree also, saves crawling

around
in
the under the tree area.
Cheapest automation per drop.

"Billy" wrote in message
I see many people have the holiday candle lights in each window of

the
home
and I decided to buy some too. Each has it's own plug and knob

switch
on
the
plug, to turn on or off. I don't want to have to rewire my plugs to

be
switched or have to turn each one on individually. Nor do I have the
ability
to run all these outlets to one timer. How do (lazy - hehe) people

do
it?