Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Water softener systems

On 13/03/18 19:58, Fredxx wrote:
On 13/03/18 04:29, Fredxx wrote:
On 12/03/18 19:56, Fredxx wrote:
On 12/03/2018 18:54, GB wrote:
On 12/03/2018 18:35, wrote:

I'm pretty sure I said they don't work in a domestic setting.

Yes, I know, but that doesn't mean that they work in other
situations.

Why not get back to us when you have some info.

I have. It's snake oil, but you don't like that information.

Books about imaginary entities have less basis on science than
magnetic effect on water and the precipitation of carbonates.

I don't expect you like being told that either.

This is just one recent paper that is a peer reviewed publication
from a University, there are loads of others.
Â*Â*
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28923745

Perhaps you should be equally open to the likelihood that god
doesn't exist; where beliefs of the existence that father
christmas, and the like, are akin to snake oil too?

Thes days when I hearÂ* 'peer reviewed publication' and I find in it
the words 'alternative eco-friendly' I just switch off. Whatever
happened to actual real investigative science?

Some mock the concept of a peer reviewed article, others believe they
represent greater credibility than claims made in pubs or even
newsgroups.

Once it did. These days it means a coterie of paid academics are
masturbating each other for money, if te word 'environment' or 'eco'
or 'climate change' apperas anywhere in it.

Anyway how many people have DHW systems that operate at 150C - where
the test were carried out?

Ad has been said elsewhere, the application to the domestic water
supply is precisely zero.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Have you have a publication refused?

Never.

I dont believe I have ever offered one. I left academia many years ago
and entered the RealWorld „¢

Lucas Bergkamp