Posted to alt.home.repair
Alice[_5_] Alice[_5_] is offline

Default Scuff marks on avacado stove top

On 03/13/2018 11:44 PM, Ely McCown wrote:
I have a vintage avacado ge stove top that seems to be getting scuff marks on
it from setting cups or utensils on it.Â* Basically grey marks but not
scratches in the surface.Â* Is there a way to get rid of these marks without
harming the surface of the stove?Â* Someone said metal polish might remove the
marks.Â* But I don't want to damage it if it's not something that can be fixed.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/de

Here's what I use to get come stains off the counter tops:

https://www.barkeepersfriend.com/cle...ucts/cleanser/