Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Netflix OT

On 12/03/2018 08:48, stuart noble wrote:

Have to say "The Crown" was probably the best piece of tv I've ever seen, and I'm not normally a fan of such things. Claire Foy said Netflix "just allowed us to get on with the job", and it shows.
Must investigate the 3 friends thing. Sounds too good to be true

Just joined Netflix to watch "The Crown" in UHD. All 20 episodes during
the trial period. Worked very well, and have now terminated
subscription. I am wondering what will happen if I want to watch Netflix
again in the future, will there be another trial period? My TV appears
to have stored some userid (email address) details.

--
Michael Chare