Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Even remoaners are not completely stupid...

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:51:33 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...lly-uk-brexit/

"Two in three people believe the European Union is attempting to "bully"
the UK in the Brexit negotiations, according to a new poll.

A survey carried out for the Telegraph reveals that while the split of
Leave and Remain voters is largely unchanged since the referendum,
67?per cent of individuals, regardless of their voting preference,
agreed that "the EU is trying to bully the UK" in its approach to the
talks."

Why bother with the poll, Brexit is happening and we have been
informed that Britain will be much better off outside the EU.

because there are many people justifying their *demands* that things are so
bad that we shouldn't leave, on the EU's negotiation tactics

and not on what the actual end result might be,

and some people are reporting this bad result as fact.

tim