Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default LED wattage

I'd imagine that depends on the quality of the shade. Don't you think shades
are the most pointless things every invented?
After all you go for more efficient lighting solutions yet try to block some
of the light with a shade.

I propose nice to look at sockets and lamps instead.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Scott" wrote in message
Can I take it that where a lamp or shade states a maximum wattage,
this is for incandescent bulbs and any LED will be okay (on the basis
that LEDs use so much less power), or is the light intensity likely to
be an issue liable to cause fading?