Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Water softener systems

On 12/03/2018 21:58, GB wrote:
On 12/03/2018 19:56, Fredxx wrote:

This is just one recent paper that is a peer reviewed publication from
a University, there are loads of others.
Â*Â* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28923745

Bloody hell. Looks like I'll have to eat my hat, with a humble pie
topping. Apologies to Tabbypurr.

That doesn't make it true, but I feel I need to keep an open mind so
unwilling to dismiss it out of hand. I've seen other articles with
similar results.

Perhaps you should be equally open to the likelihood that god doesn't
exist;

I am absolutely open to that. I would describe myself as an atheist.Â* It
doesn't stop me wanting to be polite and respect the sensibilities of
people who do believe.

Perhaps I was a little unkind.