Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Netflix OT

In message , Graeme
writes
In message , Bob Minchin
writes

My experience with netflix was that I could login using my sons
details - not a separate account - and even create a different profile
for viewing preferences. We were both on the same wifi network and
hence ip address, and even watching different media at the same time
but I've also heard of others doing the same thing from different addresses.

We have the basic plan, allowing one viewer at a time, with non HD
images, but yes, within that, each of us (three) can log in and create
our own profile, but, as far as I am aware, only one of us can watch at
a time. Does not seem to matter where we log in from i.e. it is not IP
address dependant.

Hmm.. so if someone else were logged in, what indication would you get?

--
Tim Lamb