Posted to uk.d-i-y
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Netflix OT

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 9:15:06 PM UTC, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , alan_m
writes
On 11/03/2018 20:33, Tim Lamb wrote:
OT for this group but....
Youngest daughter has signed up for Netflix or whatever and is
apparently allowed to sign up 3? friends for free.
OK so far?
Wife got halfway through *The Crown* well hooked:-) and the system
froze: happily downloads episodes up to where she got but no more.
I suspect this is a marketing ploy but you may know different?

How long has it been since the subscription started?

Original unknown but the addition less than 1 month.

--
Tim Lamb

Have to say "The Crown" was probably the best piece of tv I've ever seen, and I'm not normally a fan of such things. Claire Foy said Netflix "just allowed us to get on with the job", and it shows.
Must investigate the 3 friends thing. Sounds too good to be true