Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Festool Autopsy -- The Sorted Truth Behind the Legend

On 3/11/2018 1:42 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On 3/3/2018 7:59 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
This guys is hilarious!� Lots of videos like this.
Take it with a grain of salt and a sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oezp-_DcUgg

part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mo2L_jFKmc

Wow, those two videos make me soooo happy I bought the Grizzly track
saw system instead of the obscenely overpriced festooly with its
cheapo bronze bushings and pinched wires etc. My workhorse Grizz
is a finely crafted, all ball-bearing BEAST that has served me
very well with near daily jobsite usage.

So it was going to be bottom end or top end when you bought? Makita,
DeWalt, Bosch , Triton were not on your radar?