Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default 2nd Amendment Scoreboard

On 3/10/2018 at 12:45:16 PM, wrote:

2nd Amendment Scoreboard

https://imgur.com/a/Md1Mo

I suppose the 1st amendment score card would be all of the

deaths, injuries and property damage caused by "protesters"
(AKA rioters)

You work on that while I focus on the 2nd amendment. Maybe you

can draw or find a cartoon to illustrate your point?

You should not have any problem finding pictures of burned out

cities from the last 50 years of "protests".

As I said, you get to work on that while I focus on the 2nd
amendment.

The point is they did not rank the rights, they all have the same
importance, no matter what the collateral damage might be.
In the 70s the court even gutted the principle of crying fire in a
crowded theater. Even the most devisive and violence inciting speech
is protected. I suppose you still think the 1st amendment is
important.

"Who" didn't rank the rights?

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"