Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Torch - Cree - Ultrafire 14500

In article ,
Chris Green wrote:
My Lidl one has that. Full, half power and strobe, by cycling the on/off
button. No idea what the strobe function is for. Super torch, though.

Does anyone else find these two or three mode torches incredibly
annoying as they nearly always use a single button to sequence through
the modes. I want a torch that turns on with one click and turns off
with the next click.

Argh, mutter, mutter, Meldrew mode.... :-)

Quite. Thought it was just me. Assumed youngsters love plenty 'functions'
they'll never use. Like most phones.

--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

Dave Plowman London SW