Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve[_84_] Steve[_84_] is offline

Default Torch - Cree - Ultrafire 14500

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 16:59:08 +0000
Chris Green wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article 6,
DerbyBorn wrote:
Damn - just found a review on Youtube and realise that it has a
"Strobe Function" The review confirms the battery is ok.

My Lidl one has that. Full, half power and strobe, by cycling the
on/off button. No idea what the strobe function is for. Super
torch, though.

Does anyone else find these two or three mode torches incredibly
annoying as they nearly always use a single button to sequence through
the modes. I want a torch that turns on with one click and turns off
with the next click.

Argh, mutter, mutter, Meldrew mode.... :-)

+1

I've got an Olight mini torch. Expensive, but it switches on in the
same mode you as switched it off in and not the next mode in the
sequence - which has really annoyed me with other torches I've owned.