Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Torch - Cree - Ultrafire 14500

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article 6,
DerbyBorn wrote:
Damn - just found a review on Youtube and realise that it has a "Strobe
Function" The review confirms the battery is ok.

My Lidl one has that. Full, half power and strobe, by cycling the on/off
button. No idea what the strobe function is for. Super torch, though.

Does anyone else find these two or three mode torches incredibly
annoying as they nearly always use a single button to sequence through
the modes. I want a torch that turns on with one click and turns off
with the next click.

Argh, mutter, mutter, Meldrew mode.... :-)

--
Chris Green
ยท