Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default DPD parcel.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Richard wrote:

I don't have an office. So don't see why anyone would wish to send me
anything which uses a proprietary file format.

To attempt a phishing attack.

I'd moved on from the subject of this tread. Do try and keep up.

They got you to click the link, so were
halfway there. Only the fact that your system lacked the vulnerability
spared you further embarrassment.

Think even I might have got suspicious if I used Word and found a delivery
company wanting to alter it against warnings.

People are too used to clicking on dire warnings several times when they
install most things on Windows or run anything with Java for such
warnings to even impinge upon their consciousness.

--

Roger Hayter