Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

Default If you have a diesel car, look out.

"ARW" wrote in message
On 10/03/2018 15:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 10/03/2018 15:12, ARW wrote:
In article ,
NY wrote:
I wish electrics had advanced where they had the same 700 mile range

You'll actually drive 700 miles without a stop? Even at 70 mph, that
is 10
hours solid driving. Most would expect to stop at least once in that
time
for a comfort break and likely a meal. So could re-fuel then.

And if not doing a long journey silly to carry around a large amount of
fuel.

Do cars exist that will do 700 miles at 70MPH on one tank of fuel?

Cornwall and back without stopping (other to drop my friend off) is
something I do quite often. That's just over 700 miles round trip at say
80 MPH.

Are you built like a camel or do you have an attachment connected to your
willy?

Can you not last 10 hours without a ****?

Only if I drink virtually nothing on the journey and for several hours
beforehand.

I think the furthest I've driven without a stop was Southampton to York
which is about 5 hours and I didn't have any coffee for breakfast and just a
few sips of water on the journey. And I was glad to get to a loo at the end
of the journey!