Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default If you have a diesel car, look out.

In article ,
ARW wrote:
On 10/03/2018 12:22, NY wrote:

My car is coming up to 10 years old and is starting to cost fir repairs
to the anti pollution system. I will be gutted when eventually have to
get rid if it and replace it with a petrol which is gutless and has a
noisy high revving engine (unless I get a powerful engine).

I would love to go back to a petrol engine.

If you want a small petrol engine that pulls like a diesel find one with a
turbo or supercharger. It's that which makes the difference.

If you really want to define gutless, think of older small diesels before
turbos became the norm.

--
*Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.