Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default If you have a diesel car, look out.

In article ,
NY wrote:
If it were not for the bad press that diesels have got recently and the fear
that some cities will ban them or make you pay extra, I'd definitely buy
another diesel. I much much prefer driving a diesel and I like the lower
fuel consumption and hence greater range on a tank of fuel.

That would easily be sorted by altering the tax paid on diesel and petrol,
in the favour of petrol.
And by buying a car with a large enough tank - just how far to you need to
drive before stopping for fuel?

--
*If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.