Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Continental europe having problems with 50Hz

On 10/03/18 08:53, charles wrote:

On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 18:52:45 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
I just don't worry about burglars. If you want to, then own two cars.
Always leave one in the driveway. Way too risky to burgle a house with
a car present.

They'd just nick the car instead...

Too traceable, and insured anyway.

And just watch your premium go up if you claim for a stolen car.

Two neighbours have had cars stolen which disappeared without trace.
Probably taken abroad.

I don't know anyone who has ever had a car stolen. Move.

I had a colleague who had a car stolen. When it was recovered it was found
that the thieves had dropped some ball bearings into the carburettor. So
new engine needed.

I have had two cars stolen.
And one attempted to be stolen.

Two in London, One in Brussels.

Got them all back, in various states.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels