Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default printing images to wood

Clare Snyder wrote in
:

Water. Warm, with a wee bit of soap to act as a surfactant. Soak it
and rub it off. Actually IIRC we used paper from a magazine - the
"glossy" magazine paper.

After ironing it to transfer the roner the paper is soaked off = soak
it, then leel it - then rub off the final layer of paper.

I've been told using the packing paper from sticky l;abels works for
toner transfer with NO SOAKING required - just carefully peel it off.

Have not tried it.

I was wondering if it might be water. Makes sense!

Puckdropper