Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT/EXCELLENT Speech

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 2:52:52 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:45:44 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

You're a racist Nazi ******* Traitor_4ever! You hate Orange people so you hate our first Orange President, Donald Trump. You hater! Note* Thousands of ad homies were attacked and killed during this post. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Heh, Uncle, you didn't answer the simple question. A simple yes or no will do.

I presume you're talking about Charllotesville. In which case they were
neo-Nazis, KKK, racists and haters, including the likes of David Duke.
They were clear about what they were and proud of it. These aren't some labels
that someone tried to put on them, it was they who labeled
themselves. And when you're neo-Nazis, the KKK, and other assorted
white supremacists, when you shout
anti-semitic chants, when you stand with rifles outside a Jewish Temple
intimidating those inside, it is hate. Which is why anyone with a lick
of sense was shocked and appalled when Trump said that there were very
find people there marching with the Nazis and KKK.

Would you march with them?

You're a racist Nazi ******* Traitor_4ever! You hate Orange people so you hate our first Orange President, Donald Trump. You hater! Note* Thousands more ad homies were attacked and killed during this post. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Murderous Monster