Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default DPD parcel.

On 09/03/2018 12:51, dennis@home wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* michael adams wrote:
Only because you're one of the circa 20% who don't have "Word"
installed. Presumably they're not too bothered about missing
out on the odd skinflint, here and there.

Why do you say it's being a skinflint not buying a prog I've no need
for? If I'd ever found I needed it, I'd have bought it.

Thought you'd have realised that by my first post. ;-)

Exactly the opposite. In your first post you explain

" Not Open Office or Libra Office - only Microsoft Office."

Implying that you use either Open Office or Libra Office.
Or both.

Are you sticking with your view that 80% of Windows users are happy to
pay
extra for Word?

I pay for office 365.. where else can you get 5 Terabytes of online
storage for ~£50 a year? My Synology NAS synchronizes an encrypted
backup to my one drive as an extra backup that's well and truly off site.

5TB *mailbox*, 1 TB storage. Which isn't actually that bad.

--
Cheers, Rob