Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT/EXCELLENT Speech

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:24:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:57:04 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On 3/9/2018 2:38 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:23:30 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On 3/9/2018 5:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:27:59 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 6:38:52 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 3/8/2018 5:46 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 3/8/2018 4:50 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 23:30:55 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

This young member ofÂ* the Virginia House of Delegates NAILS
it!!
I think he has a future

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/nick-freitas-speech/

He sure does have a future. Dang, it was a good speech.

It's amazing what "common" sense can add to a discussion and befuddle
liberals, to boot ; ).
I really really hope to see a lot more of this man in the future

Too bad most liberals will turn a blind eye and ignore logic as well as
facts. The emotions which guide that group run very high.

It is an unfortunate fact for those of us that think rationally. There
is no cure for stupidity. You just have to keep beating it back.

I've been watching the attempts to beat it back for 50 years and clearly it's not working. And given the Trump **** show, I fear after this insane fool masquerading as a conservative, it will be over for good. If you wanted to destroy the conservative movement, no one could do it better than Trump. He's the bad caricature of conservatives that liberals have always painted.

Get over it Traitor_4ever! Your girl HITLERy Clinton lost and The Clinton Crime Family has been kept out of The White House! You still haven't told everyone how much better off the country, economy and military would be with your girl HITLERy as President. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Unfortunately our resident traitor had demonstrated his senility by
turning into a liberal.

What amuses me is the fact that people like Traitor_4ever and Dove Anus are Trump Prosperity Deniers. No matter how well the country does while Donald Trump is President, the mentally ill Liberal Leftist folks like those two are going to howl and complain because of their insane abject hatred of President Trump. I have to admit, it's fun to poke them with a virtual sharp stick on a regular basis. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

They are already ding dongs. Harder to drive them more nuts.

People of their ilk are not necessarily stupid, vermin are smart. They think if you disagree with them, you hate them and want physical harm to come to them. It's not the person I hate, it's their misguided philosophy. I find it appalling that it's the so-called Antifa that riot and destroy other people's property because they didn't get their way when their candidate lost the election. So why is it that an alleged White Supresist group can stage a demonstration and not burn cars and smash storefronts? "You're a Nazi! You're a Fascist! You're a racist! You're a hater!

I presume you're talking about Charllotesville. In which case they were
neo-Nazis, KKK, racists and haters, including the likes of David Duke.
They were clear about what they were and proud of it. This isn't some labels
that someone tried to put on them, it was they who labeled
themselves. And when you're neo-Nazis, the KKK, and other assorted
white supremacists, when you shoot
anti-semitic chants, when you stand with rifles outside a Jewish Temple
intimidating those inside, it is hate. Which is why anyone with a lick
of sense was shocked and appalled when Trump said that there were very
find people there marching with the Nazis and KKK. Would you march with
them?

So I'm gonna burn your house down!" This is what goes through the warped minds of the Liberal Leftists Freaks who can justify anything they do in the name of their cause. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Appalled Monster

That's quite something coming from the guy who just tried to justify
and normalize the despicable and unjustifiable.