Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Which make of Consumer Unit?

In article ,
wrote:
I chose MK recently, purely on the basis that I have never been let
down by their gear.

Now that I've looked around some more I've seen a few people moaning
about MK quality.

I've never been an MK fan. Top end prices - but definitely not top end
design. And in terms of looks, well behind many others. And as for
reliability in normal domestic use, not sure there's that much difference
between any reputable brand.

The one thing I can say for MK is that at least they make MCBs that
cannot be fitted with the bus bar terminal behind the MCB terminal.

But yet all schools and hospitals around my way always seem to spec MK
stuff (apart from DBs).

--
Adam