Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Need recommendations for pneumatic construction stapler

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 12:52:27 AM UTC-5, ChairMan wrote:
Ignoramus20263 wrote:
I do many things, but one of them is I build wooden crates
for
machinery. I would like to buy a good "construction
stapler" that
shoots 7/16" wide staples, to attach OSB to 2x4s.

Would anyone recommend a stapler that is well made. I
heard many
comments that these staplers cheapened out and simply do
not last.

Thanks a ;lot

Find a old Senco M11. I've had one for 40 yrs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Senco-Model...AOSwcFFang8 P

Other than longevity, how does it compare to more modern staplers? Features, weight, ease of