Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Miter saw dust collection?

On 3/7/18 1:35 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 3/7/2018 10:48 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 3/7/18 9:27 AM, sawdustmaker wrote:
Ok -- While we're on the subject. How do I actually collect dust from my
SCMS? Why bother with a bag -- there's more dust around my saw than
there
is in the bag. I've looked and there doesn't seem to be a good way to
collect dust other than enclose the entire back in a box with a hole for
the dust collector hose. Is there another way?

If you can find it...
http://www.toolovation.co.uk/Dust_Ch...keen_dc_ms.htm

pretty cool. I have not seen that. I don't think the window will allow
lasers to be accurate... I think they can bend the light. But aside from
that. It actually looks promising (somewhat)

I actually have one they sent me to review, but I haven't set it up yet.
About a week after I got it we had some pretty serious family things
that made it take a back seat.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)