Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default NatWest - home card reader?

On 07/03/2018 15:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes a lot of these devices have been in the news again recently for
discriminating against blind users. the last time this happened on the
earlier keypad devices they Were forced to bring out talking keypads.
sounds like we are doing it all again for card readers now. lessons will not
be learned of course.
And people wonder why we don't want to use online banking.
Recently a minor change on the halifax web site, completely invisible to
the sighted completely ruined access by the blind to their accounts.
Brian

Don't you have a reader that can tell you what an LCD display is showing?