Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
taxpayer taxpayer is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 03/07/2018 06:30 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Duh! You just said, "the Founding Fathers didn't agree with" Dove Tail.
Well they didn't disagree either did they. Whether they looked into the
future we'll never know but they didn't account for semi automatic
weapons or automatic weapons for that matter did they? So why are
automatic weapons banned? I mean that gives precedent for banning
certain types of weapons does it not?

What the founding fathers didn't see coming was the democrats and their soft-on-crime stance.

Violent criminals belong behind bars, not running loose on the streets.

See, the problem is NEVER the gun, it is ALWAYS the person holding the gun.Â* And if you can't trust that the person won't shoot you, that person belongs behind bars.

Society needs to be tough on crime, not tough on guns.Â* The current catch-and-release program has to stop.