Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
dvus dvus is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 3/6/2018 6:41 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 06:34:39 -0500, dvus wrote:

On 3/5/2018 8:21 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 3/5/2018 at 3:36:43 AM, dvus wrote:

I've gotten to the point where I don't trust anything Scott Israel
says. He appears to be an ambitious politician and they have a habit
of saying self-serving things that later turn out to be untrue. Let's
wait until all the facts are in and the investigation is closed.

You can approach this however you wish. Personally, I have seen enough
information to form a personal opinion about deputy Peterson.

As it stands, it appears to me that deputy Peterson was derelict in his
duty and acted in a cowardly fashion.

If new information comes to light, I could change my opinion.

Regardless of Peterson's behavior, I am convinced that civilians in our
society have no legitimate need for semi-automatic weapons.

Well, luckily the Founding Fathers didn't agree with you

Were there semi automatic weapons around in their day?

Not that I know of. So?

and forbade
infringement on the right to bear. If you can amend the Constitution to
agree with your stance then I'll have to change my stance as well. Good
luck!

--
dvus