Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun laws in Mass

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:04:00 -0800 (PST), trader_4

Then we
will see what happens. I will agree New York has a better crime rate
because of the "law" but it is not better laws, it is more stringent
law enforcement. Enough so that the civil rights groups bitch about
it.

Well, IDK. If you're talking about NYC, that was true under Giuliani
who started tough enforcement and Blumenthal who continued most of it. But
Di Blasio, the ultra lib who shut down stop and frisk and made it
OK to pee in the street again has been there for years now. So far,
the crime rate hasn't gone up, but it probably takes awhile for
it to be reversed, so we'll see. There are more people peeing in the
street, living in the trains and subway stations again already, that's
probably the beginning.

Bloomberg doubled down on Rudy and you are right DiBlasio backed off
on a lot of that but I doubt the peace is going to hold once that ****
in the street culture matures.