Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how on earth do I remove this screwless glass ceiling light dome?

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 12:14:09 PM UTC-6, SFwriter wrote:
replying to ItsJoanNotJoann, SFwriter wrote:
And does it not occur to you,
_madam-with-the-amazingly-highly-charged-testosterone-like-response,_ that
this difficulty may have arisen again, and again, and that this thread will
be sought and found repeatedly? I suppose, from your singular point of view,
all problems occur only *once*, for only *one * person, and never need to be
addressed *ever* again. Accusing someone of being unobservant or dull-witted
only serves to emphasise how infrequently you think about other people around
you and how we can */all experience these difficulties for the very first
time./*

Irrespective of your *actual* age, be it 90 or 19, you personify all the bad
things usually directed at millennials such as amazing self-absorption, and a
stunning inability to understand that your opinion isn't the only, or even
most important one. Basically what I'm saying is that if you don't have
something *positive * to contribute, then STFU.
--

Joan waited almost 2 years for your reply and she got tired of waiting on you and moved on. Tough luck clueless chum. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster