zxcvbob

Default Compressed air outlet on exterior wall?

Doug wrote:

Has anyone seen or developed a good solution to putting a permanent
compressed air outlet on an exterior wall? The compressor would be inside.
I'm thinking of something like a regulator, gauge and coupler in a
reasonable looking weather resistant box. The box could be similar to an
A/C disconnect switch.

I've searched and come up empty.

Thanks,
Doug

I used a brass coupler connected to a galvanized 45 degree ell (slanted
down) and reducing bushing sticking through the wall with no weatherproof
box. It worked just fine for years until I tore the building down. I
don't remember what I used for a flange for mounting it; maybe just a
thread adapter on the 1/2" copper pipe inside the garage.

Bob