Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 3/5/2018 at 3:36:43 AM, dvus wrote:

I've gotten to the point where I don't trust anything Scott Israel
says. He appears to be an ambitious politician and they have a habit
of saying self-serving things that later turn out to be untrue. Let's
wait until all the facts are in and the investigation is closed.

You can approach this however you wish. Personally, I have seen enough
information to form a personal opinion about deputy Peterson.

As it stands, it appears to me that deputy Peterson was derelict in his
duty and acted in a cowardly fashion.

If new information comes to light, I could change my opinion.

Regardless of Peterson's behavior, I am convinced that civilians in our
society have no legitimate need for semi-automatic weapons.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"