Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Substitute for Mica Wave Guide Cover?

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:07:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 16:37:10 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 6:14:06 PM UTC-6, Imaginashawn wrote:
replying to DerbyDad03, Imaginashawn wrote:
Glad it's stiff plastic. I know they make flexible plastic by adding a
chemical that's harmful to people. It can cause thyroid problems including
cancer.
--

You're 11 years too late. The OP was abducted by aliens from Outer Space and was replaced with a replicant robot because the Outer Space aliens felt sorry for his children. Derby Robot Dad hasn't been seen posting lately and I must wonder if his nuclear power cell has run out of energy. O_o

Nope. No aliens. He's still around.

HISSY,"Humor Irony Sarcasm impairment SYndrome". Those afflicted often have HISSY fits when they fail to grok the humor, irony or sarcasm in any given statement. It affects a lot of people so don't feel so bad about being afflicted with it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle HISSY Monster