Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Blakemore Stephen Blakemore is offline

Default screwfix lap lighting

replying to Stephen, Stephen Blakemore wrote:
I bought a L A P L E D sensor light from Screwfix last week and having sensor
problems. Took the light back to Screwfix thinking that the sensor was faulty,
only to find that the replacement light is doing exactly the same thing. Set
the light up in my garage and 10 minutes later when i open my garage door, the
light is on????? Any ideas?????? Followed all the instructions. Such a shame
because the light is perfect for what i want it for, if i could only get the
sensor to work properly.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...g-1093448-.htm