Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Maplin meltdown

On 03/03/18 11:41, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Just coming back on topic, most posters have bemoaned the fact that Maplins was not what it used to be and generally dear. However, with the number of replies to the topic are we secretly sad to see it go?

Richard

I think I used it once, and it didnt have what I wanted even then.

It's a bit like M & S. I now buy underpants online.

Anyone have a good online place for quality plain T-shirtts?

its shoes.