Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Maplin meltdown

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
Along with district nurses with starched caps driving Morris Minors,
telegram boys on bicycles, AA men who saluted, sweet shops where you
could buy 4 different items for a tuppny, proper bogs that flush when
you pull a chain and have a roller towel on the back of the door.

And the death penalty, blue passports, corporal punishment in schools,
"No blacks or Irish" signs in B&B, mumps, measles, rubella and ****ing
Brexit.

War in Korea? Conscription?

Ah - the good ol' days. ;-) For those safely past retirement age.

--
*I don't believe in astrology. I am a Sagittarius and we're very skeptical.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.