Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 9:58:04 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

Firstly Trader, man-up, take ownership of your words and demonstrate
some integrity.

Firstly, SwallowBeak, you're the one who won't man-up. I've asked
you repeatedly here to supply all those posts of mine that you
told us you had reviewed before making your absurd claim. If you're
not lying and you really reviewed them, then you'd have them.
The silence tells the truth, for all to see.

Can you provide a link to reports which indicate Peterson was
ordered to not enter the school? I have not seen any such reports.

Google broken?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...203015289.html

Thanks for posting the link, you are a good little search monkey.

So typical. Provide what you requested and then SwallowBeak
doesn't like that.

The fact remains that no investigation has been completed.
Unless you were there, you don't know what all the facts are.
Peterson's actions were consistent with the order given to the
rest of the deputies who arrived minutes later. Yet here you
are, Mr. Lib quickly condemning the cop, while you openly
support criminals and all their rights. Isn't it time for
your Black Lies Matter rally or Antifa riot planning meeting?