Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

In article , T i m
writes
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 21:58:38 +0000, bert wrote:
snip

No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick
about the process rather than concentrate on the outcomes.

I would be very very surprised if you were even slightly close on any
of it, *especially* the 'outcome'.

How would you know as you don't have any facts.

You left brainers are such hard work ... ;-(

What part of 'very surprised' confuses you? 'Of course' that means I
don't have the facts because no one does (and that includes you of
course)!

I was speculating that you don't (actually) have a real handle on the
final deal because anything you thought you had on it yourself was
also only speculation.

Your speculation is just that.
You are no different from the government not publishing the results of
the 50+ reports because doing so would 'weaken their hand'!!!

I didn't say I wouldn't publish the results - typical half brain
thinking.

So what did you mean when you said: "No no. If I shared it all you
remoaners would do would be to nit-pick about the process rather than
concentrate on the outcomes."

Just what I said.
That sounds very much like a refusal to me or were you intending the
spirit of what you actually said to mean something different?

Even if you had said 'If I share it with ...' that would make it sound
like there was a chance? Or are you talking about something else?

No chance
How bad must the reports be that they would 'weaken our hand'!!! ;-(

My reports are brilliant.

Then why don't you share them with us and get all those who
specifically voted against Leave on board?

For the reason I have already given - something I learned from the
climate change brigade.
Have you offered your spreadsheet to the Government and if not why
not? They surely could do with some good premonitions right now.

I have already said I will not share it and given the reason.

OFFS, make your mind up mate!

OFFS read what's there not what you want to be there.
Can't you
hold anything in your brain for more than two sentences?

Oh the irony!!! You really couldn't make this stuff up !!!!!

snip

How sure are you that you
won't attract the same negative feeling, should this whole Brexit
farce costs everyone as it looks like it might?

My spreadsheet says it won't.

Well, so you say ... ;-(

You have no facts on which to offer a counter opinion.
Do you feel lucky?

You sound about as rational as Jeremy Corbyn in PMQs.

Coming from you after all the above ... that's funny. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Hey, if you were to give us a copy of your spreadsheet, or even
one that was simplified down to the core issues that most people
(might have) voted on then we can all play a game of 'Brexit Bingo' or
Lottery on Friday when that Mrs May reads out what might actually
happen. ;-)

No matter how much I simplified it, it would still be too complicated
for a half-brain.
--
bert