Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 11:28:46 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
dvus wrote:

On 3/1/2018 6:47 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
dvus wrote:

On 2/28/2018 8:53 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
dvus wrote:

Yes, that's why intelligent people want armed protection for
them in the future. I don't expect you to understand the
premise.

They had "armed protection" and it was completely worthless.

Complain to the guy who told them not to go in, whomever that was.

DO you have evidence that the school safety officer was ordered to
not go in to the school? I think not, he was too busy worrying
about his retirement and didn't give a hoot about the children
citizens he was tasked with protecting.

Do you have evidence he wasn't ordered to not go in? I don't know
either way yet, so I'm willing to wait until the evidence is in.

If "you don't know either way yet", then why did you write "Complain to
the guy who told them not to go in"?

The question is rhetorical, no need to answer.

ROFL. The resident liberal who insists that whackos like Cruz
should have guns, blames the gun, turns around and convicts cops
without even an INVESTIGATION. Quite remarkable, but not
surprising.

He should have never been a sworn officer, he was better suited to
being a meter maid.

Statement not based on facts.

Of course it is based upon facts. He failed to do his job, then,
instead of facing an investigation and discipline, he resigned
immediately after the incident.

I see. The buffoon who's in all in for rights for whackos and criminals,
who stands up for them, now passes judgment on a cop without even any
investigation. If this was a guy with a rap sheet 20 pages long,
why you libs would be here proclaiming that he has rights, that you
can't prejudge him, that's he's presumed innocent. But a cop, well
that's different. Isn't it time for you to go to an Antifa riot
meeting about now?